Friday, July 07, 2006

The One About Being Back in the Rat Race


Ahhh, looks like my days of being a "student" is over, well for the next two months. I start my job at AED as a Tourism Officer (cool title and it'll defo look good on my résumé :-D) on Monday. Am excited and also nervous to get back into the rat race cause life as a student is pretty spiffy (if you don't count the lack of income).

Annnnnd, the weather (knock on wood) is becoming bearable - sunny and breezy! :-) Hmm, I hope there's no such thing as "too much of a good thing" cause I'm loving this. :-D So I'm gonna enjoy this weekend to the max - though that might be hard cause my party crew, well just San hahahahaha, is away this weekend for a friend's stagette. Maybe I'll just party it up by myself. Hahahaha. Nah, will probably just lounge around and lazy it up. Maybe read a few chapters of my Anthro textbook????

Oh yeah, Doris fwd. this to me and it's pretty interesting - definitely not "magic" but it's still fun. I guess mathematics can be fun, sometimes. :-P

1. Key in to your calculator the first 3 digits of your phone number, not your area code
2. Multiply by 80
3. Add 1
4. Multiply by 250
5. Add the last 4 digits of your telephone number (eg. if your last 4 digits is 4321, add 4321)
6. Add the last 4 digits of your telephone number again
7. Subtract 250
8. Lastly, divide 2

Is it your phone number ???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting a job!! but i'm sure part of ur lazy ass is like 'damn!', not unlike me. haha