Thursday, May 04, 2006

The One About Model Addiction

Okay, I am lame. I admit it, I loveeeeeee watching America's Next Top Model (ANTM). Damn you Tyra Banks! Actually, I'm not as bad as San cause she WOULD NOT leave the house on Wednesday nights cause of ANTM (well, that and House). I, on the other hand, tend to miss the episodes on the boobtube so I often resort to finding the episodes online; either via torrents or YouTube. And since I haven't done anything too exciting during my MINI summer holiday (no cash = no fun :-P, I will just write about tv shows that are keeping me entertained and occupied until school starts. I know...aren't you just envious of me? Yes, that was sarcasm. :-P


So, I'm going to say it (hopefully I won't jinx anything) - Danielle and Joanie will be the FINAL TWO competing for ANTM Cycle 5 (see above caps from ANTM website). My money is on Danielle to win and because I just said that, she's probably not going to win. :-( As for last night's episode, I was a weeeeeeeeee bit sad to see Furonda leave cause she was hilarious in the Thai dancing, well "dance off". I was hoping Jade would be booted before Furonda but Jade does provide the drama and we all know that we can't get enough of her butchering the English language (see below; screencaps from fourfour).


ANTM - best entertainment that money bandwidth can buy. ;-) Oh before I forget, THE FLAMES LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jill Sobule - Supermodel

RuPaul - Supermodel (You Better Work)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you really have a lot of time on your hands don't you? i don't know if there's a help anonymous for tv watchers, but you'd be a likely candidate. . .