Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The One About Prison Break

How bloody brilliant was Monday's episode of Prison Break!!!!!!!!! I have to admit, I kinda tapered off in watching the show religiously after the first, maybe 5 episodes, but thankfully, I got back into it for the past few weeks. :-D I would up a clip of the episode (near the end with all the build up and the often overused, but still fitting, Massive Attack's Teardrop in the background) onto YouTube but I reckon they would delete it off theirserver and ban me or something and I can't risk that, I need my YouTube fix. Oh well, at least there are screencaps. :-D


If you can't wait until next Monday, you can get your spoilers at JustJared's or just google for them. ;-) Oh yes, can't leave without marketing the tunes. ;-)

Massive Attack - Teardrop

Jose Gonzalez - Teardrop (Live?)

So yeah, still enjoying my MINI summer break. Getting back into the grind of things next week - so not looking forward to it. But oh well, it's necessary if I plan on graduating next April. :-P So, who wants to come to my grad ceremony? I'll put you on the VIP list. Hahahahahahahaha!

No comments: