Sunday, May 14, 2006

The One About Mother's Day

Go & Hug Your Mommy!!! :-)




Ahhhh, this video is classssic! I don't think moms should only be appreciated for just one "Hallmark pressured" day. Make everyday Mother's and Father's Day! Go on...say your "I Love You"s and "Thank Yous (for being the best Mom & Dad EVER)" and don't forget the hugs and kisses. Coming from an Asian family and all, it's like pulling teeth to be all loving and caring cause we're not like that. We know the love is there but showing it, that's another story. Well, there's always Hallmark. Hehehehe! Happy Momma's Day, Mom!!!! :-)

Other updates? Hmm, San hit the big 3-0! :-) Hehehehe, I'm sure she wants that advertised but oh well, not like anyone she knows reads this. Hehehehe. Pulled a great gag on her in regards to her birthday present from Doris and moi. Hehehe! I'm sure the instructor is very qualified as an engineer but damn, is he ever a dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (see bland, boring, etc) educator. I did not pay $550 (not incl. parking and all that crap) to go to his class and listen to him READ WORD FOR WORD from his lecture slides. >_< I could skip all classes and just show up for exams but then again, I DID PAYYYYYYY for the class so I have to attend to get my $$$$'s worth. God, I'm crazy! :-P

No comments: