Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The One About TV Shows & Music


My ass will no longer be situated in front of the boob tube (or monitor ;-) rather) until the fall (hopefully). No longer will I be in the know about what's happening in Fox River, Neptune, Seattle Grace Hospital, and soon Wisteria Lane and Orange County. Yes boys and girls, tis the season of finales.

Although I will miss my weekly dose of crazy shenanigans and wonderful storylines (well, except the OC cause that's just a guilty pleasure hehehe), the one thing that I will definitely miss the most is the MUSIC (well, except Prison Break cause there isn't really a lot of tune pimpage in that show). Through these shows, I've been introduced to artists who I would NEVER have heard of through the traditional music channels of music videos or the radios. So for that, I thank thee ye olde wise boob tube. I guess I will have to find new music from the excellent music blogs posted on the side. ;-) Anyway, I thought I'd do some "pimping" of my own today and let whoever stumbles onto this site sample some GOOOOOOOD music. :-) If the owners of these tunes want them off the site, just email me and I'll gladly obliged (eventhough I'm just helping to spread the good word ;-)).

Songs from The OC:

Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek
Rogue Wave - California
Pinback - Fortress

Songs from Grey's Anatomy:

Kate Havnevik - Nowhere Warm
Holidays On Ice - Here Comes Your Ride
Regina Spektor - On The Radio

So I have another class today. I'm contemplating on whether or not I should bring my lappie to it cause seriously, the class is DAMN BORING!!!!!!!! I'm sure the professor is nice and all but I think I've mentioned before that I could easily skip all classes and just read the lecture slides cause well, that's all he does so far. Hopefully I'm wrong and the class and his teaching style will get better...soon! :-P

No comments: