Saturday, June 03, 2006

The One About Blog Neglection

Well, how many days has it been since I last wrote about gibberish (or is it jibberish?) on this here blog? A damn long time, eh? Okay, before this baby files files a complaint to social services, here's something to read.

A shout out to "Steven S" who emailed me about Storm Newton (who now, apparently, has his own MySpace site). :-P Don't get me started about MySpace. So, I tried to reply to your email but it kept bouncing back to me. Anyway, replied via YouSendIt so ;-) ;-). Hahahaha!

Also, another shoutout to le voyageur du monde who recently trotted to Amsterdam. I was gonna say lucky bastard but apparently mother nature decided to rain all over his parade. Oh well, I reckon he will get more opportunities to travel back when it's nice and sunny. :-) By the way, greattttt pics (re: your travel). I'm still jealous so I'll retract my prior statement and sayyyyyy "Lucky Bastard!" Hehehehe!

What else? Summer school is a bitch. Eventhough the prof is a nice guy, I don't know if I'm learning anything from him. I can only take sooooooo much when it comes to listening to him READ OFF HIS LECTURE SLIDES WORD FOR WORD for 3 hours a day. >_< But I have to tough it out cause I need the class for my credit if I intend to finish off my degree by April. :-P I should have taken something easier. Oh well, lesson learned (I hope). By the way, I didn't do too well on my midterm butttttttttt luckily, he will scale the marks so I'll just breathe a sigh of relief. :-)

Oh, found something hilaaaaaaaarious on YouTube the other day. Yes, I know, enough with the YouTube promo. :-P Btw, the site even made the local news (imagine that!) when someone upped that infamous "O Canada" sing-a-long at a certain hockey game that I wasn't able to go to cause I'm a bloody broke ass student. :-P Okay, back to the hilarity.

Hard Gay - Television Print Magazine (Part 1)


Hard Gay - Television Print Magazine (Part 2)


Apparently, it's a segment from some Japanese TV Show. He tries to appear on the front cover of a Japanese TV Magazine (à la TV Guide???). Ahhhh, those Japanese and their wackiness. :-D

Finally, if I had an iPOD or any mp3 player (yes, sue me, I still don't own one :-P), these are the tunes that I would be listening to:

Augustana - Boston (Acoustic) (Artist's Site)
Jem - In My Place (Coldplay Cover - Live at BBC Live Lounge) (Artist's Site)
Regina Spektor - Fidelity (Artist's Site)

Remember kiddies, if you like it then buy it. ;-) Okay, have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: