Thursday, June 22, 2006

The One About Bad Luck? Or Is It NO LUCK?

Crikey! First, the Oilers lost, then I lost my debit card, and now my team (the Czechs) in the World Cup pool is eliminated from the tournament. Dammit! What's next? I'm going to crash and burn on my final tonight? I can see it now! CHRIST! At times like these I really wished that I was religious so I can pray for some miracle. Hehehehe! That or studied earlier but alas, procrastination is such a HARD HABIT TO BREAK! Hmm, I could break into a song right now. Is that by Chicago? Or Journey? Oh well. :-P

That's it. Read 6 chapters and have 6 more to go! Geez, I hope I can retain all the info. :-P Where's a buddha belly for me to rub on when I need MASSIVE luck (good ones, of course) the most? Hahaha.

EDIT: I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Well, for a week and a half anyway. To celebrate this short yet momentus occasion, here are a some tunes. :-D

Soup Dragons - I'm Free (to do what I want, any old timeeeeeeee) Come on, I know you remember this song! :-P

Luke Doucet - Free

Matt White Band - Makes Me Happy

Ivy - Feel So Free

No comments: