Monday, June 19, 2006

The One About Ups and Downs

First off (this is the DOWN part of the entry), BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! to the Carolina Hurricanes for winning the Stanley Cup. :-P Suuuuuuure, they may have a hot goalie in Cam Ward but I was really rooting for the Oilers cause well, they were the underdogs and goddammit, "Smythy" lost 3 front teeth during their playoff run and that's got to account for something. :-P Oh well, there's always next year! :-D Whatever the case, the city should be damn proud of their team! :-D

Secondly, the MOST BORING CLASS I've ever taken in my academic life will be COMPLETED on Thursday!!!!!!! Yes, this is the UPS part of this entry! Christ! I can't wait to just get it over with and move on to my next summer session, Anthropology!!! Even though I constantly bitch about it, I guess it's good to add onto the résumé that I've been introduced and "taught" the principles of Proj Mgmt eventhough the instructor has hinted numerous times that it's ALLLLLLLLLLLLL a matter of luck when making decisions re: projects. I mean, WTF! I paid $600 (incl $150 for the fucking textbook that he suggested for the course yet he himself hasn't read it :-S)! Too bad he's a nice guy so I can't get TOOOOOOOOO mad at him. :-P

Okay so that's all I have to rant and rave about. Oh yeah, whyyyyyyy did I head down to Second Cup to get myself a HOT GREEN TEA LATTE (which is delicious btw but that's not the point) when it's bloody 28 degrees celcius outside?!?!?! >_< I'm such a nutter!

On that note, here's today's samples of tunes (remember, if you like 'em then buy 'em :-P) that I would be listening to on my ipod/mp3 player if I had one :-P

Josh Kelley - Opposite of Me

(Visit Artist's Site)

The Feeling - Fill My Little World (Am loving this band!!! :-D)
(Visit Artist's Site)

The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes
(Visit Artist's Site)

No comments: