Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The One About Me Being A Complete Dumbass

Okay, so I decided to finally get cracking on my studying (yes, it is the day or night before the final :-P). To help me get through it all, I drove down to Tim Hortons to pick up a cup of coffee and danish. As I was waiting at the drive-thru (yes, I'm that lazy :-P), I took out my debit card and for some dumbass reason, I decided to tap it along the car door's window opening and poof, it's gone. My debit card is now trapppppppppped inside my car door. So now I have to sacrifice a couple of hours and head down to the bank tomorrow in order to get a new temporary debit card. >_< Yes, yes, I know...I'm a dumbass. :-P

Luckily, I had enough change in the car to pay for my order or else I would have been well and truly fucked! :-P

No comments: