Sunday, March 19, 2006

The One About "Bling"ing The Blog

Found this new toy for the blog - see Stickam.com Think it's at the introductory product stage (even if it has been out since Oct 2005 :-P) and so far, so good. Looks like you can do some pretty cool things with it and the best part of it is that it's FREEEEEEE! (for now :-D) With product/service loyalty among internet users being ABYSMAL (okay, there may be some users who are truly loyal to the prod/serv and will stick it out with them even if they do have to pay), here's hoping that this service will stay FREE! :-D So far, I've upped 8 tunes :-D and 2 vids and 1 pic. Hahahahaha! Maybe I'll up more later. :-D

Anyway, the city was hit with a massive snowstorm (they predicted 15 cm but I think it was more like 30 or more) and driving around town has been PURE AGONY! Especially when the roads are filled with slooooooooow drivers - I know you're suppose to be careful but when ONE LONE CAR is slowing up everyone, that is not a good thing. :-P But I didn't do too bad on Saturday (had to head to class) cause I got there in 30 mins compared to the usual 15-20 mins - which isn't too bad considering the roads weren't cleared that early in the morning. Hehehehe! :-D

What's in store for me this week? Well, I have 2 group projects to finish off, register for fall classes (and possibly summer if I can get the class I want lol), sort out my RRSP/LLC, attempt to buy a share of Tim Horton (HAHAHAHA), pay bills, and procrastinate until my finals are a week away. Hahahahaha! Yes, old habits don't die. :-P Speaking of registration, it started on the 17th but I can't do mine until the 23rd. That is so annoying - it's supposed to be based on seniority but I've spoken to a few of my classmates who are nearly graduating (maybe 1 or 2 courses away) and they still have to register on the 23rd. I say it's a load of BULLLLLCRAP! :-P Okay, my rant is over. I'm going to go outside and cannonball into the big ass pile of snow in the backyard. Hahahahaha (Okay, not really but it would have been fun. :-D)

No comments: