Friday, March 31, 2006

The One About My Beef

I have a beef. It's with Dell. No, it's not about the product (my lappie :-D) nor is it about the service at this time (knock on wood) - it's about their promo department.


Eversince I got my lappie, I've been getting promos about their new products incl. their NEW PRODUCTS (DUAL CORE), FANTASTIC DISCOUNTS and UPGRADES. WTF!!!!! Why couldn't they pimp out these specials earlier, like before I JUST BOUGHT the laptop? >_< It's like they're teasing me - "Ha Ha! If you waited a couple more months, you could have gotten THIS, THIS, AND/OR THIS!" :-P

But I guess that's just how the world and economy works - ads/promos to create a need so that you would spend your money to buy the things that they are selling. If I was a hardcore shopaholic like Rebecca Bloomwood, I would be well and truly S.O.L. I don't know whether to be thankful or not but I've been there, done that, and moved on - aka learned my lesson. :-P

Anyway, that's my beef at the moment. Toodles!

1 comment:

Greg said...

I don't like this "30%, 50%, or 75%" stuff. The Dell site won't tell you how much your mystery % off is until you add a certain amount of product into your cart. The promo department has beefs all over the place.