Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The One With Summer School

It has been a hell of a week - sorted my registration (kinda) and it looks like I'll be heading to summer school. I don't even think that I went to summer school when I was in high school. Oh well, at least it will take some pressure off my fall courseload (actually, not really as I'm registered for 4 classes :-P). At this rate, it looks like I'll be graduating in next April. :-D

So, it looks like Le Globetrotteur has gotten the birthday gift. I know I said I wasn't going to rant anymore but he pressured me so here goes - WHY THE FUCK DOES IT COST $42 to ship a small parcel to Suisse? >_< Yes, it turns out the postage was twice the cost of the gift. :-P Stupid Canada Post! I even checked their website for a rate and it was estimated at $25 (max), which I expected but goddamnit, $42?!?!?!?!?! Next time, I'll just send cards with gift certificates or something. :-P At least that will only cost $2.00 to go overseas. :-P

What else is coming up? Hmm, Daylight Savings Time starts this weekend (yes, Spring Fwd therefore you'll be turning your clock an hour ahead :-P), Easter is approaching (yay, long weekend), and my finals are just around the corner. (BOOOOOOO!)

No comments: