Saturday, March 18, 2006

The One About The Good & The Bad

The Good:


- Visiting Donna and her newborn :-D That kid is cute but damn does he ever have explosive #2. Hahahahaha

- Finally watched Crash - I have to say that this is a pretty good film. :-D

- Chicken Vino Bianco @ The Olive Garden

The Bad:


- Watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre - I think it's a bad thing to have the audience rooting for Leatherface to shut Jessica Biel's character up. Hahahahahaha

- Having my mobile crapped out on me at the most inappropriate time :-P

- Forking out postage for a parcel to Suisee :-P (I would like to apologize for this one in advance if it seems petty but GODDAMN! I now understand why things are so expensive in Suisse. Hahahahahahahaha! Bloody transportation cost! And it caught me off guard too and I'm sure the people standing behind me were shocked. By boat or by air - est time to get there = 2 months vs. 2 weeks. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

- Snow! Snow! Snow! :-P

No comments: