Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The One About Catching Up

Okay, so I have been slacking with the blog entries lately. Between school and everyday chores, it's getting a tad hectic here. It's getting closer and closer to the end of another semester so I've got a lot on my plate (projects - individual & group, essays, exams, arghhhhhhhh). What I would give to be like the globetrotter for a week (or two) and just hop about in Europe. :-D

What's new? Uhm, managed to squeeze a few movies into my schedule - Lord of War (I like), Madagascar (Overhyped), Transporter 2 (Crap!) The Woodsman (I like), and Exorcism of Emily Rose (It's Okay).


Saw the video for this song on Muchmusic last month and decided to pimp it out, it's quite nice. :-D It's City and Colour's Save Your Scissors. Would you believe that the artist (Dallas Green) behind City and Colour is in the Canadian punk/hard rock band, Alexisonfire? I much prefer his solo project than the band's cause screaming and yelling at the microphone is NOT Music (see: Billy Talent :-P).

City and Colour - Save Your Scissors

Can't think of anything more to write about at the moment. :-P

No comments: