Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The One About Me Chomping On Sunflower Seeds At 1:30 in the Morning

Okay, I had a can of Arush before I went to write my Ethics final and now I cannot sleep. :-P So, I'm sitting here, surfing the net while I'm chomping on Spitz instead of preparing for my next final. Did I mention that being a procrastinator is such a bitch? Damn, it's like a disease and I want a cure, dammit! :-P

So, I managed to write up 14 pages!! yes, 14 pages (single spaced) in my Ethics' essay question-like final. I don't know how I did cause I don't think I had time to think too much as I just wrote sentence after sentence before my 2.5 hours time limit runs out. Hopefully the prof will be able to read my response cause when I'm under pressure, my handwriting is worse than a prescription written by a doctor.

Oh yeah, during the procrastination stage, I saw King Kong; visually pleasing but there doesn't seem to be much dialogue after the 1.5 hr mark of the 3-hour movie. This might explain why I fell asleep during the beginning of the movie. Hehehe! Anyway, one final down and two to go. :-D

No comments: