Friday, January 27, 2006

The One About Chinese New Year


This week is going to be hectic! Not only is it time to celebrate the Chinese New Year, but I have a couple of "mini" exams next week. I don't know what's "mini" about it as they're all worth quite a bit. :-P

Anyhoooo, it is CNY and for me, it started tonight. Had a pre CNY dinner with the family so that was nice - though the food could have been a weeee bit better but I guess I shouldn't be complaining since I didn't have to pay for dinner. :-D

Speaking for CNY, MSN or Sympatico (Canada) has created this cool website for sending out CNY greetings. You can even get MSN icons from there too. Just head on over to http://cn.sympatico.msn.ca/cny/default_en.htm. Please note that because it is sponsored or created by MSN, you do need to use Internet Explorer :-P to access the site properly. There's also a similar site from MSN China and MSN Taiwan.

What else to report? Well, I decided to count my chickens before the eggs are hatched, aka I spent my rebate cheque before I actually received it. I'll pimp out my purchase when I get my hands on it. ;-) Other than that, things have been a-okay. Just getting busier with classes. But will complain about that later cause tonight's all about CNY (which actually starts on Sunday, Jan. 30th). A Happy New Year to all my Chinese compadres and best wishes in 2006. Hope you all get plenty of "red packets" :-D

恭喜發財

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe, finally u got ur rebate chq! so, how much are u still down by after ur pimpin' purchase?? hehe