Monday, January 09, 2006

The One With The Magnet


:-D Salutations & gratitude will be sent to The Globetrotter for his nice surprise (see above). Thanks buddy :-D So now I know it takes a good 18 days (not sure if the Xmas rush contributed to it) to send/receive stuff to/from Carouge. ;-D

Here's a rundown of what I did for the past few days:

  • I spent a whopping $160 on books this semester. Yes, 3 of them are BRAND NEW. Hehehehe! The most expensive was this stupid Labour Relations book that cost me $86. >_< I think I will try to see if I can buy that used. *crosses my fingers*

  • I learned to play Crib :-P

  • I learned that I have a higher tolerance for gore than most people (is that a good thing? :-S)
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    glad u like it! yeah i think it was a bit longer than usual.. 2 wks is usually the norm i think. so if, for whatever reason, u were to mail something to carouge for the first day of spring, then aim for march 6. =D