Saturday, January 07, 2006

The One With Me Trying To Waste 2 Hours

Okay, I didn't get the sleep that I wanted last night so here I am, stuck on campus, trying to waste 2 hours while running on just one hour of sleep. :-P Yes, ladies and gents, I have classes on Saturday (2 in fact; Sales Management and Exploring Creativity).

My Sales Management class starts at 9:00 am and should go until noon. However, due to just 5 (out of 10 people registered) showing up for class today; the class turned out to be just running through the syllabus and class was over for today. Normally, I would be elated that class ended early BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT since I still have a class in the afternoon, I was nottttttttttttttt pleased. :-P

So, after spending a good 30 mins or so browsing for cheap textbooks at abebooks.com (thanks to my prof's recommendation) - I managed to score a softcover text for just $40 compare to forking out $140 on a hardcover text. :-P

Now that leaves me with - see title of this entry. :-P I would have gone to get the rest of my textbooks but the stupid bookstore is closed on Saturday (well, this Saturday it is). :-P

Anyway, I started my first class of the semester on Thursday - Collective Labour Relations. I don't know if it's a good sign or not but the prof wasn't there for that class so again, so we were told to do some in-class assignment and then when that's done, another early class. :-P I really hope that they don't try to cram too much materials for the next class in order to make up for the week before.

11:00 a.m now! I am so fucking bored. Nothing to read, nothing to do, but just sit here in the computer lab, in my swivel chair, stare out the windows, and watch the itty bitty snowflake falling nevermind, it stopped. :-P

No comments: