Saturday, January 21, 2006

The One With Dakota Fanning, Stars, & the Letter X

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


The scene: Dakota Fanning being interview while on a press junket tour in Japan for War of the World. The clip is apparently from a show is called "Gakkou e Ikou!", or "Let's go to school" in english. The student looked so nervous that I thought he was gonna faint in the end. Hahahahaha!

So here I am, wide awake, trying to think of something to do before I head to my Saturday class. :-P I guess I couuuuuuuuuuuuld catch up on my readings and start doing some of my assignments? We'll see.

Found out that Montreal band Stars will be in town next month. I hope that I'll be able to catch them this time. Think the last time they came to town, I had a night class. :-P

And finally,

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE THIS MONDAY!!!!

No comments: