Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The One With The Winning Combo

Okay, so I managed to stay up for 28+ hrs straight without yawning. I think I've found the winning combo that I can use for exam season:

- 1 XL Tim Hortons (Double Double)
- 1 XL homebrew of Nescafe Instant & Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1 250 mL of Sobe Arush (Sugar Free) Energy Drink
- 1/2 can (473 mL) of RockStar Energy Drink*

* I could only tolerate 1/2 a can because it tasted like crap - actually, it tasted more like Red Bull and at the moment, I'm not a Red Bull fan (unless vodka is added then maybe).

The winning combo was guzzled between the hours of 2am to 2 pm. :-D

So, I bet you're asking "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????"

Well, I had to finish up an assignment that stumped me like a mother fucker! But hey, at least it's done and over with (well, for this week) and as a bonus, I discovered the aforementioned. I might tweak the combo a bit (i.e replace RockStar with more Sobe Arush or something) cause I really CANNOT STAND the taste. :-P

Okay, craziness aside - I'm on the verge to attaining something really cool in the next 24 hour. :-D Well, it's not freeeeeeeeeeeee but if I do get it, I'll make sure to post it. Hmm, maybe you can all take a stab in guessing what the hell I'm talking about. Hahahahahaha!

And before I forget, I got cool crap from A.J Kohn about another site for university textbooks. Head on down to http://www.alibris.com. Thanks for the heads up! :-D And I've found this one all by myself (to satisfy my bargain finding urges :-P): http://www.redflagdeals.com

No comments: