Sunday, October 09, 2005

The One About Me Borrowing From Friends

Well, if you guys are Friends fanatic then you'd know about the way I'm gonna name all my future entries on this blog. Hahaha! God, I miss that show though their jokes were running thin so am glad they went off before things got too tired and boring.



It's Sunday and tomorrow till be Monday. What does that mean? Well, firstly, it's Thanksgiving tomorrow so that's exciting. Well, not really. I'm just hyping it up cause I will have TURKEY! I mean, I can have turkey any old time of the year but there's just something about Thanksgiving and turkey. While we're at it, the same goes for Christmas and turkey. Hehehehe! So, on that note (holiday cheers), I hope everyone will have a great Thanksgiving. :-D

Secondly, I have my first exam of the semester on Tuesday. :-( I have to read SEVEN chapters for that one and that's a bloody LOT! It's short answer though so I'm hoping I can bullshit my way through it.



Did another 2-4-1 (Waiting & Wallace & Gromit) with the globetrotter on Saturday. :-D Our last one since he'll begin his journey to the Swiss Alps on Tuesday. I wish him all the best and that he won't forget the little people when he's working for some big organization as an economist. ;-)

No comments: