Friday, October 14, 2005

The One With The Sneaky Photo Radar Trap

Got this email titled "YOU ARE SCREWED NOW!!!" from my wonderful pally, Angela or as I like to call her, CRACKA! Hahahahahaha! Great! I was looking just for minivans before and now I got to be on the lookout for garbage bins too? How am I gonna speed and avoid getting ticketed? :-P

What Are They Looking At??? New photo radar trap

Not just any ordinary garbage container Bastards!!!!

Those sneaky bastards!



Midterms are around the corner (literally). Already did one this week. :-P I think I've mentioned before that I'm more nervous about my Mgt Law exam. I mean, 50% of my final mark is a DAMN LOT! Speaking of exam, I've been invited to a study group for it. My first! Awwww! HEHEHEHE! I don't really like studying in groups as I think they kinda make you nervous if they start throwing out stuff/questions at you and all you can reply with is a blank stare! It's like I have to study ahead before I meet with my study group. Damn, that's hard work. :-P

Anyway, whoever reads this, pray for me. :-P Jesus and I thank you. Hehehehe

No comments: