Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The One With Me Pulling An All-Nighter

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I have done it AGAIN! :-P Well, at least I got 2/3 of the HR group project completed (thanks to one member sending his section of the proj to me before midnight). Wow! I was quite shocked actually. So, now I'm waiting for the other member to finish up and e-mail it over to me before noon. I guess I should try to get some sleep as I will need to wake up in time to finish up the proj. so we can all hand this one during class.

Something tells me that I will be buying a lot of coffee from Tim Hortons or lots of Arush from the local Mac's store before I make my way to class. :-S

Speaking of Timmys, I wonder if I should have got the globetrotter a Tim Hortons coffee & mug package as his departing gift. Hehehe! Oh well, the urban barn :-P mug was pretty nice too. Hope you use it or else, ship it back! Hahahahaha! Just joking :-P

But what I really wanted to get you was this (see below) but I was too lazy to drive my ass to Chinatown (actually, I don't know where I saw it before - not sure if it's even sold in Chinatown) so you got a mug instead. Hahaha! And I'm not sure if they sell rice in Geneva though (I know, I'm being ignorant! Hahaha :-P)

No comments: