Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The One With Happy Songs

The world is bleek! See: the numerous CRAP tv shows being churned out by various networks, rising gas prices, "hurricanes, earthquakes, wars, oh my", and much more.

I'm not saying I'm going to go all Ghandi and encourage everyone to be more aware of their surroundings, government activities, environmental and ethical issues, etc. cause GOD knows I don't practice what I preach. :-P I think that if you are content with what you are doing, then more power to you. :-)

Anyway, I know it's not much but hopefully these songs will bring a smile to your face when you listen to them. :-D

I'm going to steal from the catch phrase of Edward R. Murrow and wish you all, "Good Night and Good Luck." By the way, since my mentor in the art of über pretentiousness has left town, I guess I won't be watching "Good Night and Good Luck". Hehehehe :-)

No comments: