Monday, October 31, 2005

The One With Multiple Adds

Why is it that everytime I log onto MSN, there are like 2-5 people adding me to their msn? I have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE who these people are and I don't even know how they got my msn address (then again, it is a pretty easy address but still :-P). Anyway, I'm betting like 99.99% of them are just random bots or something like that that just add random address at any random old time. :-P




It's finally HALLOWEEN! Didn't do much on Saturday. Didn't get tickets for any of the club events, didn't get dressed up, didn't get drunk. :-P Though I don't really mind it. Just hung out with San & Julie, till 3:30 am (was 4:30 am if DST still applied). Chit chatted, hung out at OPM and Joey's, sang some songs, mastered the art of playing the tamborine. Hahahaha! By the way, Avril Lavigne's "He Wasn't" rocked so much more with a tamborine. :-D

I won't be able to hand out candies tonight too cause of classes so that's a bummer! I think I'm going to go to Shoppers and buy me a box of mini candies/chocolates so I feel better. Hehehehehehe!

Speaking of candies, let us all reminisce about when we were kids and we went trick-or-treating. Ahhh, I miss all those free candies. :-D Best treat ever? Chupa Chups!!!!

Happy Halloween! :-D

No comments: