Monday, December 05, 2005

The One With The 1st of 2 Presentations

Well, aside from Donna's birthday celebration, the weekend was uneventful. In a desperate attempt to do something, a few of us saw House of Wax on Saturday. It was notttttttttt as bad as I thought it would be. Dare I say it - I rather watch House of Wax than Just Friends (not cause Ryan Reynolds is a bad actor - it's cause the script was horrrrrrrible, and Chris Klein is a joke :-P)

So I have a presentation to do today for my MIS class. At the moment, I'm unphased by it - don't know if that's a good or bad thing :-P. I guess I just want to get it over with and the same goes for my 2nd and last presentation (for my HRM class).

Upgrade to Firefox 1.5!

For those who are unaware, Firefox is now pushing Version 1.5 so remember to upgrade your version. ;-) By the way, a big BOOOOOOOOOOOO goes out to lame sites which are still not compatible to Firefox or Opera or other browsers available in the market. I think it's time people create sites that are universal and not just hope that visitors of their sites are using IE - cause really, they're not. :-P

No comments: