Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The One With My Eyes Stinging

Well, it will all be over sooooooooon! I'm so damn tired and scared that whatever I managed to store in my brain up till today will all disappear when I open up my exam booklet! :-(

What's running through my mind now? Well, there's Uberrimae Fidei, Tort of Negligent Misrepresentation, Tort of Deceit, innocent misrepresentation, rescission being the only remedy for innocent misrepresentation, breach of contracts, unjust enrichment, novation, vicarious performance, accord & satisfaction, substituted agreements, waivers (bilateral & unilateral), rescission not available if it adversely affect a third party... :-O

Just taking a wee breather (4 more minutes left) before I cram again!

I need caffeine! Hmm, should I or should I not drive down to my local convenience store and get some more energy drinks? Or should I make some coffee - though I'm not really feeling like coffee this morning.

Okay! Time's up - I'm gone! I'll be sooooooooo glad when I completed this so that I will be able to relax and piss around for 3 weeks before the start of my next semester. Dear Lord, I'm still sticking with 4 courses for now. I would do 5 but the stupid schedule doesn't have a class that I want to take and/or can take at the time that I wanted. :-P

No comments: