Monday, December 12, 2005

The One With Me Getting Older

Yes, another year older and dear lord, possibly wiser too. What the hell is happening? :-P I guess it's all about appreciating the things in life nowadays (e.g. not taking things for granted is a good start - going back to school & stuff). I'm starting to hate on people who just breeze by when it comes to their academics. Everyone seems to be looking for the "easy courses" - and it irks me if they're not challenging themselves. Christ, I think I am getting old if I'm starting to think like that. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ME!!!!!!! :-O

So anyhow, it was a low key event cause I still have finals but a quick hello and thank you to Opie Wan Kenobi for the tune. :-) Definitely unexpected so it was a nice surprise. :-) Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday afternoon and fill my "cracka" quota. Hehehehehehe!

So, did one exam and have one more to go. Kinda nervous cause this last one is a biggie! Again, management law and it's 50% of my final mark. :-S I'm scareeeeed but for some reason, I don't know why I'm not sweating bullets yet. Dear lord, I hope I don't get too cocky and fuck up the final. I must remain calm, calm, calmmmmmm - any one has any music recommendations? :-)

What else? Hmm, saw the MI:3 teaser trailer online tonight and I found it a bit bland. Although it was nice to see Philip Seymour Hoffman in it even if he's the baddie :-P So, quick info - MI:3 is directed by J.J Abrams (think Felicity, Alias, & Lost fame), Tom Cruise is in it (the only sore spot of the whole franchise hehehehe), saw screencaps and Keri Russell is in it (think Felicity). I really didn't want to watch the movie but I may be persuaded otherwise (pending reviews).

Other things I found online - a nice video by The Album Leaf :-) Think the song was on the OC before so you know it's gonna be niceeeeeeeee and pretty :-)



What else is new? Oh yes, 96X is no more! They're replaced by Big Earl - a country station (what kind of lame ass name is that?!?!?!). All I can say is BOOOOOOOO! Lamest move by NewCap ever. But I guess it's all business cause apparently they lost a lot of market shares to Bounce this year. I don't listen to the radio that much cause well, I don't drive that much anymore (well, just back and forth classes) but I guess this change caught everyone off guard - aka you tune in one day and it's a new station with new format and no notifications or warnings about the change. Seems like everyone is pissed about it. I'm a bit bitter but like I said, I don't listen to the radio as much anymore. :-P

No comments: