Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The One With My Stuffy Nose & New Year Wishes

Son of a bitch! There! I said it! For some reason (eventhough the weather here is nice and a bit springlike) I've been hit with the cold bug. >_< I'm trying to get rid of it by drinking plenty of liquids, pop lots of meds, and get plenty of rest. Yes, I know, this entry states that I'm awake at 11:30+ pm but all I seemed to do today was nap so my bodyclock is out of whack! :-P But I'll probably pop some meds in a few so that will hopefully knock me out till the morning. ;-D

So last week was hectic and a blur. :-P Dorad (Doris & Adam) and Auggie flew back into town so I got to hang out with them. Had a hilarious time with the crew last night - drinking and karaoking (thanks to Charissa's Karaoke Revolution Party game). Goooood times to be had. Hahahahahaha

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. :-D Mine was good - got my turkey fix, got what I wanted for Christmas (COLD HARD CASH Hahahahaha), hung out with friends and family, peruse around the mall @ 8:30am to check out the Boxing Day sales eventhough I didn't purchase diddly squat (thanks San :-P).

Now the countdown is for the New Year - just 3 more days to go. Hopefully I will be a-okay by then. Off to get my cold meds now - if I don't post anytime before the new year, have a safe, prosperous and happy new year. :-D

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days of auld lang syne?


I know there are lots of ver. of the tune but this one is my fave. :-D Enjoy.

Kenny G - Auld Lang Syne (Millenium Mix)

No comments: