Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The One With Me Jumping With Joy

One word - FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Now, I hope that Mel Gibson does not stumble onto this site and sue me for copyright infringement for using that word à la Braveheart. Hahahahahaha!

Jesus, I'm all jittery now - think the 2 cans of Sobe's No Fear is setting in. Talk about DELAYED REACTION!!!!!! :-P It said on the can that I should not drink more than one can a day. Crap!!!! I wonder how long I will stay up till now! 0_o

Well, finished the last of my exams & got my final grade from my MIS class (A-!!!!! YESSSSS!). Think I could have done better but what the hell, at least it's an A. :-D By the way, did I mention that I HATE multiple choice portions of exams?!?!?! :-P

So, now I've got 3 weeks to piss about - I got it all planned - 1 week to piss about (like REALLY BE EXTREMELY LAZYASS) and 2 weeks to send out resumes and see if there are any F/T or P/T job opportunities pour moi.

What else do I have to report? Oh yes, 10 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!! :-)

Oh yeah, I did end up putting up the Christmas tree after all. It was an act of procrastination as I was suppose to be studying. :-) Here it is! Tada!!!! Actually, nevermind - it's kinda stark but it DOES look prettier if you see it in person :-P

P/S - Are you a fan of SNL's "Ambiguously Gay Duo - Ace & Gary?" Hahahahaha!

No comments: