Friday, December 02, 2005

The One With The Finals Looming

Well, one more week of studying and group presentations and it's time for finals! I know I've been complaining about the semester but it did went by rather quick. So, here I am (still buzzed from last night's coffees) going through my lecture notes and recordings. Yes, I am a geek - I bought a voice recorder for my management law lectures. :-P I'm typing up these notes on the computer, trying a new format, cause I usually write it up by hand. It's so pretty and organized - I'm quite proud of myself. :-D Hehehehe!

So, I decided to take a small break and sort out some questions I have about my income tax & RRSPs and let me tell you what, the government is making it damn hard for me to call them and actually talk to a real person.


I HATE automated voice recordings. And the government's smart too cause now when you press "0", it does not transfer the call directly to a real person - it just disconnects your call. :-P There's not even an option (like press 9 to talk to a representative option either)! Those bastards!!!!

Oh, I'm currently listening to tracks from Fort Minor's The Rising Tide and it's pretty good. I'd recommend this to everyone who likes good hip hop. Every track has a nice rhyme and flow to it. For those who don't know, Fort Minor is the side project of Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda.



Another cool find (in my humble opinion :-P) is Eldissa's "What A Difference...". They just ooooooooze cool. "When disco meets bossa nova" is their tagline and their music is so relaxing. If you want to hear samples of the cd, check here.

No comments: