Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The One With Me "Pimping" My Day of Birth

Another year older (in less than a week) and it's time to reflect on what I did with my life (this year - cause if I decide to rant about my entire life it would be a lonnnnnng blog entry). Well, I think it was more productive than last (even if I was unemployed :-P) as I am now just 13 courses away from attaining my B.Mgmt degree. Hmm, if I still don't have a job by next year, I think I'm going to try for a full course load (incl. spring and summer sessions) just so that I can get it over with. :-P

Just realized that Bastian is sharing the same birth date as me so a big "生日快樂! (Happy Birthday)" shoutout to the little bugger. I believe he's turning 5 this year. Crap! The kiddies are growing up!

The MIS presentation went okay - I breezed by my section rather quickly cause I was nervous as hell. But at least it's done and over with so a big thanks to Renée and Rashi! :-)

HRM today! I think I'm okay with this one but you never know cause when I get nervous, I blank out! :-P We're the 2nd last group to present so there is that pressure of having the prof & class be a bit hard on us - in terms of questions at the end of the slides. But I've come to the realization (maybe I'm wrong :-P) that my peers evaluate each presentation at a higher standards than the professor. Maybe it's a competition thing cause it seems like everyone is aceing this HRM class so we all feel like we should knock each other down a few notches. :-P Damn we're bitches! Hahahahaha! Oh well, I don't really care about it anymore cause I just want this to be done and over with so I can concentrate on my finals (particulary my Mgt Law one, again).

So, for all my peeps who have been bitching about me not emailing and hanging out, I will be back in action after the 14th. Be patiennnnnnnnnnnnnt! :-P

Lastly, if anyone has any idea on what the hell I should do to celebrate the day of my birth, feel free to comment. I have lost my "martha stewart" ability to plan and do stuff cause: (a) I'm lazy, (b) Planning stuff is a bitch, (c) I have finals that week so birthday plans are the last things on my mind, (d) I think I'm outgrowning birthday celebrations cause growing old is getting depressing. :-P, and finally (e) I refuse to drink till I puke (hint! hint! SANNNNNNN!) :-P though I don't mind seeing other people puke. Hahahahahahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think u should lock urself in on ur birthday and study. ha!

too bad about ur job prospect, but like u said, if u still don't have a job, u'll get this "school" nonsense out of the way quicker! hehe

and i'm not surprised that the ppl in ur HR class are caddy bitches, cuz all HR ppl are. =D

Lainer said...

Actually, we were pretty hard on the rest of the groups too. Oh well, like I said, we're all bitches! Hahahahaha!

By the way, congrats on your first flashmob. :-)

Anonymous said...

ooh, that's a bitch about ur non-anonymity!! but if everyone else was just as harsh then it's alright, no? or were u especially 'critical'?? lol