Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The One With The -14 °C Weather

I hate wind chills! It's getting chillier with each passing day. Not much snow on the ground (thank GOD!) so the driving conditions are still a-okay. *knock on wood* Well, completed one exam so just one more to finish off tonight. Then I have to finish up my share of the group project for Sunday. But I think that after tonight, no wait - make that Wednesday night (cause I have a class on Wed), I will embark on a SLEEP-A-THON!!!!

That will leave me with Friday and Saturday to do what I need to do. Yes, that sounds like a good plan. *pats myself on the back* Hahahahaha! Okay, maybe I'm getting a bit delirious too.



Best "scientific" experiment I've read about in a LONG time. Hahahahaha!

What's the Ultimate Jell-O Shot?

No comments: