Thursday, November 10, 2005

The One With The Résumé

It is now 4 in the morning. I've been up all night since I got back from my Mgt. Law class and was revising my résumé. After much urging, and the fact that I am in need of some sweet, sweet cash, I have seriously, to quote Xzibit, pimped out my résumé (with major help from San ; THANKKKKKKKKK YOU!!!!! ;-)). I don't know if I'll land the job for which I'm tweaking it for but I figure it's about time to incorporate my educational background into it. If anyone cares, please pray that I will get a J-O-B before the end of the year. ;-)



I know I should be studying but I've been trying to figure out my timetable for the spring session since registration for courses starts on Monday. :-P I'm contemplating on whether or not to take 4 courses instead of my usual 3. I want to get all my required classes done and over with and hopefully, just cruise through my last semester with electives but at the moment, the schedule doesn't look promising. I might have to take a Saturday class too. What a load of bullcrap! :-P



Oh, I found something cool on inethouse.net yesterday. It's a neat little program called File Lister. Once installed, it integrates itself to your OS and lets you create txt or html files from contents in your file folder. HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! Now you can easily document all your files, mp3s, programs you have on your PC with one mouse click. :-D

No comments: