Friday, November 18, 2005

The One With Amelie from Montmartre

Remember how I said that I was going to go into a deep sleep after Wednesday? Well, I had an EXCELLENT time :-P Didn't have to worry about group projects until now. Yes, it's 6 in the morning and after breakfast, I will have to get cracking on finishing up my portions. After that, it'll be to decide who has the pleasure of compiling everyone's two cents into a acceptable report. :-P



I was browsing through inethouse.net and found the Amelie soundtrack. If anyone is interested, the link is here. Ahh, it reminded me of how cute that movie was. It's too bad I was in France BEFORE the movie came out or I would have done what the globetrotter did and visited all the places in the movie. Lucky bugger! :-P



Ok, so was checking my Profile on Blogger.com and saw 73 profiles view. Hmm, is it just me or is that kinda weird? Hello to all 73 "people" who stumbled onto this blog. I don't really have much to offer here cause the links under "Loot & Plunder, & Etc" have more goodies available for "browsing" but I appreciate you coming by now and then to see what the hell I've been up to. Hehehehe! Anyway, feel free to leave a comment or two. :-) Toodles!

No comments: