Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The One With The Free Opera

No ads. Better browsing

Hmm, Opera is finally free. No more ads and licensing fee. I guess they've finally realized that with Mozilla's Firefox reaching 100,000,000+ downloads, Opera had to make some changes. I like the idea of moving away from the traditional Internet Explorer environment. :-) Now there will be more pressure put on Microsoft to put a better and safer browser into the market. :-) Ok, my geek quota has been reached.



Snow has finally hit the ground. Well, it's not too bad. Maybe less than .75 cm worth of it. But I guess it's enough for people to drive EXTREMELY slow. I admit, I shouldn't be speeding but I was running late so that's excusable, right? Hehehe :-P



Got this "anniversary" gift from my wireless service provider the other day. Let's see, I get a choice of redeeming one of the following 3 gifts: (a) One month of free unlimited local calling, (b) 6-month magazine subscription, or (c) A hands-free headset for my cellphone. I am contemplating between (a) and (c). Why don't I just choose (a) automatically? Well, the cheapass in me is saying, I won't be taking full advantage of (a) cause I don't even use up my current minutes now. :-P Who knows? Technically, I have until the end of the year to redeem it.

No comments: