Monday, November 21, 2005

The One With Me Wishing This Semester Is Over

I wish! I wish! I wish! Did I mention that I'm burnt out? :-S Anyway, to make it worst, I've registered for next semester already. Guess what? I'm going to try for 4 courses! So far, the schedule's looking at Tues, Thurs, and Saturday with Saturday being a full day. Of course, I may drop a course later cause nothing is really set in stone. Plus, this is all pending on whether I get a PT or FT job by January.

So, one project is completed!!!!! HOOOOOOORAAAAAAAYYYYYY! Now I just have to worry about the presentation for that one. Still got one more to finish off and two finals in the next 3 weeks and the semester is over! I know I've been wanting the semester to be done and over with but damn! it really did went by rather quick.

Because I woke up at the crack of dawn to finish up my part and pretty up the report, I missed Desperate Housewives last night. I fell asleep early. :-P But don't worry, I managed to find it online ;-) ;-) It's funny! I'm glad Felicity Huffman got the Emmy for Best Actress in a Comedy cause she is great in her role as Lynette. So, here's the funny clip of the week from Sunday's episode. :-) :-)



Hmm, this YouTube thing is fun. Everyone should join it and post stuff they want to share. :-) I'm gonna try to find that clip of Family Guy from last week (the one with Brian going back to college); that I said was SOOOOO politically incorrect but it was funny as hell. By the way, this week's Family Guy wasn't as funny but it was still good. Much better than The Simpsons. :-)

Update: "someone" tried to up the Family Guy clip onto YouTube but it was rejected. :-P So, "someone" decided to showcase it here. ;-)

Ok, gonna work on my next group report now. Have a super day! :-)

2 comments:

jy said...

everything that's fun becomes illegal pretty soon, won't the networks be mad that video clips like that are free?!

Lainer said...

They probably will. "Someone" tried to upload that clip of family guy but it was rejected. Hmm, I wonder if YouTube is owned by Fox Media Corp? ;-) I don't know why they won't cut people some slack, I mean, it was just a clip and that's free promotion for the show. :-P "Someone" upped the file via a temp webhost so if you want to see what the fuss is about, check there. ;-) Enjoy it while it last.