Saturday, November 12, 2005

The One With The Move

Ok, T-minus 2 hours before I depart to help San and Kenzie with their move. I think I have been bestowed the honour of transporting San's royal garments. Hahahahaha! Been drinking lots of coffee to stay awake at this ungodly hour (FYI 8:00 am is TOO early for a Saturday). I could take a nap but knowing me, I'll probably won't get up till 2 in the afternoon. Hehehehehe!




I should be catching up on my readings and studying but I decided to watch Serenity last night. It was actually pretty good. Maybe it's cause I went in with REALLY LOW expectation? Hehehe! Ok, it really is good. It could be funnier cause after all, it was written by Joss Whedon (all hail the creator of BTVS!) but I would definitely recommend watching it. :-) If you're naughty, here's a torrent link ;-)

No comments: