Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The One About Lost Five-O & Free Entries


Ok, was buying gas for the car and thought I'd get an energy drink for the hell of it. So, went in the Mac's store to pay for the gas and decided to check out a new drink, Lost Five-O. God, that was a mistake. How would I describe the taste of this drink? Hmmm, how about "a weird citrus-like drink with beer added to it"? :-P It's freaking gross. If I wanted the "beer" aftertaste, I would drink BEER! :-P

Spent a good 30 mins bantering with Jackie over MSN about business ethics. I know, holy crap, I'm actually retaining and applying what I've learned in class into a real life conversation. Like I told him, it was a bit refreshing really - to be back in the "college phase" where you're not pressured to earn your pay. Hehehe! If I could be a lifetime student, I soooooo would. Just need to find some government grants to support me in that endeavor. Hehehe!

Anyway, spent the evening at a relative's for another family dinner. I'll be glad when CNY is over and I can go back to regular food. Wait, who am I kidding? Bring on the free food as long as I can get away with wearing just a hoodie and jeans (aka the Unabomber look) cause really, we're all family so who do I have to impress anyway. Hahahaha!

Finally got to see my little cuz, Bryce. He's sooooooo damn cute! And strong too. Damn! Ahhh, if only...to be young again. :-D

Oh yes, the Grammy's was on tonight. Didn't catch a minute of it but thanks to YouTube.com and some uploader(s), you can see the opening act here. I think Madonna pulled an Ashlee Simpson ;-) Hahahaha! Nevermind, the person who uploaded the clip screwed up the audio. Still, not a bad performance. :-D


Ok, here's a better video but the audio isn't as loud as the one above. :-D Heard it was a snoozefest with the exception of Gorillaz-Madonna performance.


And since I'm pimping videos from YouTube.com, here's one of my recent favourite. Thanks to the people at Good Weather For Air Strike for writing about it. :-D It's a video by Pinback called Fortress. :-D I've been humming/singing the chorus for like the past two days. Hahahaha!


On the topic of "Free Entries", Apple is holding a "iTunes: One Billion Songs Countdown" contest. Here are the rules and here's how you enter online for free (limit to 25 entries per day). In order to be eligible, entrants must be 13 years of age or older, and a legal resident of one of the 50 United States, including Washington, D.C., Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec), Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland or the United Kingdom. Good luck! :-D

No comments: