Friday, February 17, 2006

The One With "Two More To Go"

Yessssssss! Another sigh of relief. My bodyclock definitely needs to be on the mend after Saturday. TGI Reading Week! :-D :-D :-D

Christ! I think I spent about $20-$30 on energy drinks this week (probably $100+ the last 2-3 months O_o). I guess I could have saved bundles by just making myself a homebrewed cup of coffee - but I'm just used to these Sobe drinks! I think I might need to go to Sobe Anonymous after the end of the semester. That or write to them and ask them to sponsor me in finishing my studies, in return, I will promote and pimp out the advantages of drinking SOBE ARUSH!!! when you need that extra boost of energy! Mmm mmm goodness! :-D Hahahahahaha! Anyone who works for Sobe, holla at me! :-D God! Oh my GODDDD!!!! There's a Sobe "No Fear" Gold!!!!!! I wannnnnnnnt! It's like the new crack! Hahahaha!


Anyway, I'm just going to finish up my Sales assignment. The prof is great and all but damn, his instructions are broad and if we get extra information from him - they're confusing. I'm just lost but hopefully it will all come together by the crack of dawn. :-P

No comments: