Sunday, February 26, 2006

The One With Me Rediscovering Ivy

Yes folks, my reading week will officially be over in T-minus 20 minutes. Ahhhh, Mondays! :-P Well, at least I can look forward to Silly Pipe Dreams' "Musical Mondays" entry. :-D

So my meeting with my fine arts classmates went well. I think it will be a cool project to do - may not be air freshener in pants but this other idea will do. Sorry, it's kinda top secret at the moment but will post more about it when it's done and presented (check back in 3 weeks :-D).


Anyway back to the title of this latest entry. I forgotttttttttttttt how cool Ivy (left to right: Adam Schlesinger, Dominique Durand and Andy Chase) is!!!!! I know, I know - and I call myself a music fan. Hahahaha! Was rummaging around my music collection and played their most recent release "In The Clear" and their older stuff "Long Distance". Why can't the stuff released by artists these days sound more like Ivy? If not, be as gooooooooood as Ivy. Pop fluff are good every now and then but sometimes, I think that our ears deserve to hear some good music. :-D Here are two sample tunes from both releases. Remember, if you like it, buy it! :-D If you spent money on crappy stuff (see JLo's latest one Hahahaha), it's time to redeem yourself now. :-D By the way, I like JLo's tune in small doses but her last album was just craaaaaaaaaaap! :-P

From "In The Clear" : Ivy - Four in the Morning

and

From "My Long Distance" : Ivy - Edge of the Ocean (MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE IVY SONG!!!!!!! EVER!!! I know, along with everyone else lol :-P)

No comments: