Thursday, February 02, 2006

The One About ...

I couldn't think up of a "witty" title (not that my previous blog entries had them but :-P to that). So, here I am, sitting at my desk - procrastinating as usual. I have a mini quiz tonight on Labour Relations and I am just "blahzey" about it. I don't know why I'm not nervous or anything cause I'll probably bitch about my marks later. I think that it's because (a) I'm too bloody lazy to care at the moment, (b) this week has been hectic as hell, (c) see (a), (d) see (c)...

Let's see - I also have 4 written assignments due and a midterm in the next two weeks. I should really haul ass and get some research done. After that, it's READING WEEK (a week off from school to "read" :-P)! I guess it's equivalent to the American spring break but less alcohol and bikinis and Girls Gone Wild. Hahahahahaha! Anyway, lucky (or unlucky) for me, most of the "important" TO DO/STUDY items are done before reading week so I guess I get to enjoy it. Oh and speaking of school, I FINALLY got the text I bought from Abebooks.com. Damn, it too a while to get here but I guess it's because it was shipped from INDIA! :-P Same publishing company but different location so I guess that's why it was like $80+ cheaper than buying it from the bookstore. :-P

Oh wait, I just remembered - if I get this summer position with Service Canada, that whole week will be for training. :-P I guess we'll see where I'm at by next week. Don't worry, I still have more to complain so just sit tight and wait for the next installment. Hahahaha

Finally, I am gonna pimp out my friend Brenda's new creation. Ok, I should really have asked first but will do that later. If you can guess what it is, give yourself a pat on the back. Hahaha!

No comments: