Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The One About Reading Week

It's day two/three of my one week holiday and I did absolutely diddly squat! :-D Unlike the globetrotter, I haven't had a chance to PARTY HARD during my break from classes! :-P Maybe this coming weekend if the crew is up for it? But I'm not holding my breath on that one. :-P

As I've mentioned before, my exams are done before my reading week break so I'm fortunate enough to actually relax during this break rather than using it to "study". Now my anxiety reigns in waiting for my results (midterm & assignments). I pray to GOD! that I get a B (minimum) on my Labour Relations assignment. Everyone seems to have noooooooo problem stretching their essays to the max while I struggled to even maintain the minimum. I think I've covered most of the points I needed to say but who knows - I've heard that the LR prof is a hardass when it comes to marking. Grrrrrreat! *denotes sarcasm*

So, what's making its rounds on campus last week? Well, I think everyone must have gotten the following fwd in their inbox? If not, enjoy! :-D

No comments: