Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The One With "One Down, Three To Go"

For the next three weeks, there will be NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ethics assignments!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! What did I write about this week? Corporate social responsibilities in a free enterprise and which companies deserve praises for being ethical and which companies didn't. :-P Although this class is a LOTTTTTTTTTT of work, I am learning something from it. Quite scary! :-P

Anyway, that's one assignment done and 3 more to go (incl. a midterm). Still a bit stressed but I think I should be okay if I just relaxed a little bit more. I think the 2 cans of Sobe I had this morning is working overtime. Hahaha!

I would like to pimp out my favourite Sammi tune (in a video format). 愛是... featuring Sammi & LMF! :-D I may be a banana but I still appreciate good music, no matter what languages :-D God! I wonder what has happened to her.


Coincidentally, it's fitting for today/night as it's Valentine's Day! Not that there's much to celebrate this year but no biggie as I will just surround myself with lots of good music to keep me company. Actually, I can't relax as I still have work to do. :-P

No comments: