Monday, February 27, 2006

The One With More Great Music :-D

Yes! I think I probably mentioned it somewhere already but if I haven't - JEM (no, not the one with the Holograms Hahahahaha) is an AWESOME singer. I know that these recommendations are "old" but there are other blogs (see the list on the right column) with recommendations on new and unsigned artists. I like to push for the "classics" (hahaha) so these tunes don't gather dust in the corner. :-D Anyway, I managed to tracked down two videos from her debut CD. :-D

Wish I


Just A Ride


Like Ivy, there hasn't been a big push by the record company to promote her (although her songs have been used on TV series like The OC and Six Feet Under). One of her songs, 24, is also being used in the Ultraviolet trailer. I still wish these music channels would play more of her stuff. :-S If all else fails, she can start practicing law from the degree she attained from Sussex University.

No comments: