Friday, February 03, 2006

The One About My New Toy


TADA!!!!!! Yes, this is what I spent my rebate cheque on. :-D It finally came today and I think I must have spent an hour uninstalling all the junk software that came with the system but it was well worth it. :-D I got it for cheaper than what's listed now but mine's only a 512 MB RAM and I didn't get the MEM key >_< but that's the thing with Dell Online - they always have specials so you just have to hope that you got a better "combo" this week/month compared to next. Oh well, I'm still satisfied with my new toy. :-D

Anyway, her name is "Princess" cause I'm so gonna pamper it (well, until it gets its first scratch, then maybe I'll be less anal about the pampering). :-P I might change "her" name again - cause if I can come up with a cooler name, I will. :-P So suggestions are welcomed. :-D

Oh and Jackie, I was mobile for a good hour until someone or something detected the connection and I was cut off. :-P I swear, I will bring this sucker everywhere looking for WIFI. Hahahahahahaha! But first, I think I should get a firewall (either software or hardware). Does anyone have any suggestions in this matter?

Ok, I'm going to go and play around with the laptop. Have a great weekend everyone. :-D If not, buy something. Hahahahaha - just kidding (kinda) :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

helloooo princess!

hahaha nice!

next time u go to wem, swing by second cup on 149 st, excellent reception in the parking lot or on the side street, if u don't mind looking a little cheap-ass ghetto. lol