Saturday, February 11, 2006

The One About Sleep Deprevation

It seems that staying up for 35 consecutive hours is not a record. :-P According to Guinness, the world record for staying awake is 264 hours (11 days). O_o Crap! I have a long way to go! :-P

Thanks to one XL double double and 2 cans of Sobe Arush, I've been up for a good 35 hours. I think I will crash anytime now but for the moment, will just try to do something productive - like starting up on my fuckings assignments and study for my midterms. I'll be so damn glad when Sunday comes around as it will mark the start of my Reading Week. :-D Thankfully, I have nooooooo midterms or assignments due after the break (knock on wood).

So, I've just got home from the dinner theatre at Mayfield. Show and food was so-so. Maybe I wasn't into it because of my sleep deprivation? Anyway, you know how seniors always complain that the young'uns have no respect and shit like that? Well, these group of old foggies were pulling a buttinski in the buffet line. I guess no one wanted to say anything cause they're old. :-P What a bunch of lamers! :-P

And on a happy note, Canada has won their first gold medal at Turino. Alberta's own Jennifer Heil won it for freestyle skiing. :-D Also, the Canadian Women's Hockey team clobbered the Italian 16-0. The shots on goal was 66 to 5. I kinda feel bad for the Italian team but they were being such good sports about it. :-D

I think I'm done procrastinating, wait, who am I kidding? :-P Oh well, I'll try to get some sleep. Ciao! :-D

No comments: