Saturday, February 18, 2006

The One About "Product Pimpage"

So here I am, still awake, taking a break from studying, breathing a sigh of relief that the sales assignment is complete and ready to be handed in, waiting anxiously to see what the midterm will look like and think about how I will bomb it :-P, contemplating on drinking the last of my Sobe Arush 4-pack (hehehe), waiting for 8:00 a.m. to roll around so that I can drive off to class, deliberating on when I should stop creating this run-on sentence. :-D

Right, so I was watching the most recent episode of Smallville (which is getting quite boring :-P and why isn't Tom Welling the new Superman on the big screen? :-S) and scene after scene, what do I see? Dell product placements!


Talk about major product pimpage! Hahahahaha!!! Okay, it may not be funny now but it was at the time that I spotted them - it's like when you don't have the product, you don't noticed it around you and when you do own it, it's like everywhere. :-P Stil, I'm loving my little princess :-D

No comments: